Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Twilighters Anonymous Quiz

My friend Heather had this on her blog yesterday and of course I had to participate! So, here are the results, check it out, who are you? www.twilightersanonymous.com

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

7 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

I am glad to see someone is not Esme. It seems everyone I know is including me. Are you getting ready for the prom? Have you got your dress yet?

ME & HE said...

YEAH! I am so glad you did that! That describes you almost perfectly. Kind of fun, huh? By the way, what is this "prom" everyone keeps mentioning? Probably another thing that us poor sheltered Vernal people don't get to experience!

Becky Gray said...

HI.... I took the Quiz and I'm Alice too!! I know that is so weird...haha What are you wearing to the Prom?

.........Still ME! said...

DI has some super cheep "prom" dresses that i think we should check out, I think it would be funny!

Madi said...

Oh no we're not! Comfy pants sound great at a movie that starts at 12:00 A.M. Don't ya think?

Madi said...

I am so retarded an can not for the love of apples get to the quiz.....HELP ME!!!!!!!!

lindie said...

I just took the quiz and I'm an Alice too. I haven't finished the books yet, so I'm not sure if that is good or bad!! If thats what you came up with- I'm worried!!! Totally joking! kind-of ; ).