Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Shower Game - Redone

So, it's really no secret that I am a pig. OK, maybe it is, I have come to realize I am the best hider in the world! I have way to many stashes that need to be visited once in awhile and seeing how we are beginning to move, I thought I should start with the small stashes and move to the big ones. Which means, the kitchen junk drawer........ don't even pretend you don't have one!

Alright, here's the "baby shower" game. Remember this one, the host brings out a basket full of baby paraphenalia, lets you have a quick look then takes it away and asks you write down as many thing as you can remember from memory. Take a look at the photo for a few seconds (don't cheat!) then go into comments and write as many things as you can remember.
Could be fun, right?




8 comments:

Kyndi said...

Ummm...rubber cement, tape, pens/pencils, a tube of hair color? or was it lotion? you're histerical...

amy16 said...

deoderant, band-aid, Albertson's preferred card, pens, pencil,tape, sun tan lotion (or self tan) what's that in the pink wrapper......shouldn't that be in your bedroom drawer???

I currently can't even close mine :)

lindie said...

Honestly!! Wow. I don't know where to begin. Condoms, KY, Tampons, handcuffs (totally kidding). I have several junk drawers in my house. 4 in my kitchen alone. I started to panic when I realized that you were coming to my house and would see what a pig I really am when you were looking for a fork or spoon or something. I would've totally cleaned them if I thought about it in time!!

Vanessa said...

Oh my you are brave!! Of course I have one...we all do. I think you take the cake though, haha!

.........Still ME! said...

Yes Lindie and Amy, you are totally right about what I keep in my "kitchen junk drawer", right next to Malik's craft scissors and glue sticks that he uses every day!

Apparently we are very progressive here in the Enloe house.......

Does anyone else think this post took a turn for the worst?

Becky Gray said...

Seriously!!! you make me laugh. I love Lindie comments. Funny!
Ok.... scotch tape, sharpie, albertson's card, rubber cement, lotion, baggie of boxtops, business cards,
Everyone has a junk drawer or 2

Lindsey said...

FUN... UMM CRAP CAN I LOOK AGAIN??
TAPE I SAW TAPE..UMM A FLAMINGO PEN LOVED THAT..LOTS MORE PENS. WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED A PEN???
GLUE,ALBERTSONS CARDS,A TOOTSIE ROLL,A TIRE,PENCILS,A SWINGSET,A CROCODILE...O POOP I THINK I LOST. I DID MY BEST:(


ps. MY WHOLE HOUSE IS MY JUNK DRAWER.. O HELL!! MY WHOLE STREET IS CAN YOU SAY GETTO VILL!!! HE HE HE

girlygirl said...

rubber cement, tape, baggie of box tops, Albertsons key chain cards, Elmo memory game, pacifier, bronzer, um, pencils, fuzzy bird pen, paper clips, gum - at least it looked like a package of gum, weight watchers medallion thing - damn girl, way to go, business cards, chapstick, a pad of paper, crap - losing the picture, I'm done. But your drawer looks better than mine. I can't even identify anything in mine. At least you get glimses of the bottom through the crap in yours!