Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quirky? Me?

I was tagged by Carrie, if you want to see some real quirks, visit her list....hahaha

Rules:
1. List person (s) who tagged you
2. Mention rules on my blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular Quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers

Here I go....

1. When I am tired I twist my hair around my finger.

2. I rarely make it until noon without a Diet Pepsi.

3. I love my pillow! A sure fire way to ruin a good nights sleep is not having my pillow with me, I take it everywhere!

4. I have a jelly bean obsession - not just any jelly beans though - Jelly Belly!

5. I am a closet addict of teen dramas (ie: Dawson's Creek) and stupid love reality shows (ie:the Bachelor/Bachlorette).

6. I loath open drawers and cabinets!

I now tag: Mandy, Shar, Shaylah, Kyndi, Kesha, Nichole

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!! SUPER CUTE!!
LOVE THE DIET PEPSI QUIRK.I FEEL YOUR NEED.. I CRACK ONE WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP.. BAD.. BUT WHAT DO YOU DO??

Marinda said...

cute new blog...how are you finding the time?
I will be stalking.

girlygirl said...

Your picture is way cute Bren.

girlygirl said...

By the way, I emailed you at your yahoo acount - but I have no idea if that is the one you ck or use.

.........Still ME! said...

Carrie, are you 4? butt face fart knob? Really!?

Tolman Family said...

Yep!