Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Nichole - my Cousin, my Sister, my Friend

You should all be so lucky to have Nichole in your lives. On the other hand, I may just keep her to myself, that is how much I love her. Through a series of events in the last 6 months, I have been blessed to spend an unusual amount of time with her, seeing how she lives in Phoenix. I feel like we have been able to talk more and get to know each other more. I have found that we have much more in common than just our birthday. She is a wonderful mom. I love to watch her with her two children, she is patient and loving. She adores doing things for her family, and lives to make sure Ryan and the kids are happy and taken care of. I'm pretty sure Ryan thinks she hung the moon. The way he is with her speaks volumes, simply put you can tell he adores her. She is a very devoted sister. She loves her family and speaks very highly of them. She is an amazing hostess! Every time we visit their home, she has prepared a huge breakfast spread that makes us all look bad (you should see the looks that I get from Corey that say, "Why can't you do this?"), and always has plenty of home made treats for everyone. Aside from that she is a wonderful cook, she is my hero when it comes to baking/cooking! She is also super creative and clever when it comes to her home, scrapbooks and card making.

Plain and simply, I really love Nichole and hope you are lucky enough
one day to meet her if you haven't already!
Hillary, Nichole, Me
Nichole, Ryan, Corey, Me

3 comments:

ME & HE said...

I haven't been on line for several weeks and just saw your new blog. How fun! I look forward to more posts.

Nick Scott Family said...

I love the new blog! Yes Boston has a baby blue suit :) funny huh? We need to plan a date night.

Nichole Lowe said...

OK I am officially embarresed. :) You are too sweet. I just have you all fooled. Thanks for everything you said. I am missing you guys. We need to start texting once a week. I love the blog. By the way nice picture of my butt. :)